Monday, September 1, 2008

Update, update, update!

Hokay,
Since the Lake District... I have been to Den Haag in the Netherlands (and Amsterdam briefly), Copenhagen, and am now in Sweden. The Hague was a restful period where I caught up on the what not's that needed catching up on. A very nice time, more to come later. Then Copenhagen, a brief stop on my way to Sweden- also very nice and more to come. Now I am in Sweden (arrived today) and it is going amazingly awesome. Super duper. The next two (or three) weeks will be brief on the updates but here is the itinerary: Sweden and Norway and a tent. The third week of September I will be back in Denmark... until then, I am adventuring on my own - although I never really find myself alone because there are always so many wonderful people around me.
Until later... Love, peace, and hair grease-
Chelsea

P.S. - Grandpa, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (I get to be the first one to wish you a happy birthday on your birthday because here it is just after midnight and you guys are seven hours earlier than me!) I hope you have the most wonderful birthday and you enjoy your time with the family. I wish I could be there to wish you a happy birthday myself. I am thinking of you and Grandma often, as I know you guys are me too. I love you Grandpa! Happy birthday!

No comments: