Friday, September 19, 2008

Gothenburg, Sweden

This post will be edited with more details next week...
09.10
Just a travel day to Sweden
09.11
Roller skates and chocolate cake. A calm, rest day in Trollhattan with my friend Tommy (who I met when I was in Fontainebleau climbing with Taz and Paolo).
09.12
Walking around Gothenburg and climbing in a gym. Hanging out with Annica and Anna (who were so kind to have me stay at their flat in Gothenburg).
09.13
Climbing outdoors near Gothenburg with Tommy. 
09.14
Walking around town with Annica.
This was one of those days where all that I saw reminded me of all the places I have been and will be. I really liked Gothenburg, it is a really nice city.
09.15
A shorter and colder version of yesterday.
09.16
Travel day to Copenhagen (farewell Sweden!)

No comments: