Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pause...

So, things are becoming very busy as my trip is beginning to wind down. I already feel like I am rehearsing my coming home speach as I rush to see as much of France and Switzerland as I can before taking the boat (which is actually a plane) home. As every thing is beginning to feel so rushed, I am afraid you, my loved readers, will not have much new news until the end of October- after I get home. I am having a swell time, however, and I will have plenty to tell (and all I will tell) at the end of my travels. There may be a periodic update, but don't count on it.
Until later, I always love to hear from you all and I wish I had more time to type on these frustrating French keyboards...
Love, peace, and hair grease,
Chelsea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chelsea:
Its been very exciting to hear about your travels, the up & downs, and all the great things you have done. I forward for your return so I can get done to the nitty gritty about the trip when we see each other again. Enjoy the rest of your trip and the memories that you gain. There will be many memories that you will have that, when times are not going quite like you want it, they will keep you going till the next trip!

Best wishes & God Bless



Cousin Greg

Vernon said...

Sounds like you're having a great time. Let's hang out and swap travel stories when you get back

-Vernon