Sunday, July 27, 2008

Travel day: Rome to Pisa

Today is a travel day and the last day I will write until I return from Romania. Today I was going to go to an outdoor market but I decided it looked way hard to find and also it was not close to a metro... and my ankle is a bit sore from yesterday (along with my feet). So, I embarked on a different mission, finding a charger for my UK phone that would work in the rest of Europe (darn Brits needing to be different from the rest of Europe...). It has taken me the better part of the day to find one, but at last I did. Happy joy.
Now I must go pack my things and find out how to get my train ticket, as the ticket offices are closed on Sunday.
Over and out,
Chelsea

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salut Chelsea,
Happy travels! Cant wait to hear about your Romanian adventure. You are in my heart always. I wake up thinking, "What time is it in Europe and what is Chelsea doing?" I think of you often throughout the day. Te iubesc (I love you in Romanian).
Mom

Anonymous said...

Dear Chelsea,
I love reading about your adventures! Again I am impressed with how articulate you are!
I have a question, though, about the money. What is the little symbol before the money amount called? It that a pound or a euro? Also what is the exchange rate?
Christy

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you chelsea, what a beautiful adventure you are imbarking upon. There are so many amazing things to see in our world and you have this chance to see some of them. Soak in the sights and travel safe.
love you
Josh

PS: if you have time when your back in Rome try to see Palantine Hill if you haven't already(it is really close to the Collusium and shouldn't be hard to find).

Anonymous said...

Chelsea how is it going in Romania. That was a cool note that you sent us. Have you drank out of that water fountain yet? I love you, Jeremiah.

PS: I miss you.

Traveling Ladies said...

omg it sounds like you are having so much fun. I am so jealous. any ways we decided to attempt to blog our journey from Topeka to St. Louis. Our site is travelingladies.blogspot.com so check it out when you get a chance. Lots of love and be safe,
Cousin Peyton

Anonymous said...

Hey Chelsea! Sounds like you're having such a blast! That water fountain sounds CRAZY, I wonder if you can just go and sit in it if you're hot? Kind of like a bath I guess. I got struck by lightning this summer in colorado kind of. That's about as far as my adventures go. Well I hope you have tons of fun with your Romanian friend.
I love love love you! Can't wait to see all your pictures!!!!!
Love,
Sydney