Wednesday, March 3, 2010

these are a few of my favorite things

these are not in any order and the list will continue to be added to...

1. sunny days. always.
in this category belongs some sub-favorite things. magical things that happen when it is sunny:
getting rainbows in my face from the sun shinning in my window through the prism.
waking up after dark winter days to the sound of birds chirping in the light.
solar charging. because i am a robot.

2. flying kites / seeing other people fly kites.



3. the smell of my sleeping bag.

4. truck bed trailers.



5. receiving letters in the mail.

6. the times where nothing is wrong with my car (which these days are far and few between).
and the day when my motorcycle will be up and running, that will be a favorite.



7. learning new things.

8. trees, the desert, mountains, and clouds. (as long as they don't get in the way of the sun for too long, the exception being storms. those are okay.)

9. making lists.

your turn.

No comments: