Thursday, August 6, 2009

westward. with my foot on the pedal.

i am packing my bags for colorado. it feels so good to know i will be heading west again, even though colorado feels so close. after driving to california several times, colorado seems no distance at all.
i am looking forward to being in the mountains one last time before winter. it will be nice to visit with my friends and my uncle. i am also going to go to moab to visit and get my climbing on. it should be nice.
it is hard to not just drive to the sierra's. once i am in moab, they seem no distance at all. but that is not for this trip. another time.
so, off i go. westward once again. where my heart rests.

1 comment:

You & Me::Love & Peace. said...

Have a happy trip! I'm glad you're able to have one last trip before the winter. Be safe, and have lots and lots of fun! Love and Miss you!
Lindsay